I asked some of my friends if they think that their online habits have any impact on the environment, and many thought that it was not the case and that being digital was a green move.
The truth is quite the opposite.
By visiting this Site or providing your personal information to one of our sales representatives or live chat representatives or signing up or logging in you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any sensitive personal information you provide, as described below.
Some key terms
- “Customers” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User”), mean our customers who use our Service(s)
- “Service(s)” include without limitation the Cympler software and hardware or visiting or using our site or any new site, software, hardware, which we may introduce.
- “Service Data” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of Users, submitted to the Service(s) by You in connection with Your use of the Service(s), including, without limitation, to Personal Data.
- “Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller (as defined under Applicable Data Protection Law).
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and where You are established in any other territory, means data protection laws that are applicable in that territory.
This policy covers the below mentioned:
- What personal information about Customers does Restless Bee collect?
- Use of Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Sharing of Information
- Transfer of Personal Information
- Security of your information
- Advertising and links to other sites
- What rights you have?
- Privacy of Children
- California Do Not Track
- Questions/Changes to policy
What personal information about Customers does Restless Bee collect?
The information we learn from customers can be broadly classified into three categories as mentioned below, such information helps us personalize and continually improve our services and hence your experience:
Information you provide us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other way. For example, during sign up you provide us with name, email, address, telephone and your credit card details. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of our services and features. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, to convey across any promotional offers from us or the third parties we work with and communicating with you.
Information we collect automatically:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Site or advertisements served by or on behalf of Restless Bee on other sites.
We collect navigational information about what Site pages you access or visit, your device’s Internet Protocol “IP” address, information about your mobile device (such as operating system of your mobile device or browser type), the URLs of websites that referred you to us, non-precise geographic location, technical information about your device, data about the type of browser and operating system used, which web pages you view, the time and duration or you visits to our Site, the search queries you may use on the Site, whether you clicked on any advertisements, whether you have clicked on any links in any e-mails sent from us, or third-parties on our behalf and whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing and other metadata concerning with your usage of our Services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Information from Other Sources:
Use of Information
We may use your personal information including but not limited to the following purposes:
- To administer your use of our Services
- To better understand your needs and interests
- To better understand and improvise our products and services
- To facilitate your use and personalizing your experience on the Site
- To serve you relevant ads
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our Service(s)
- To provide you with information about our Services and sending you information and materials from Restless Bee including marketing communication
- To help you address problems with the Site, including any technical problems
- To Process online job application, you might have applied for
- To detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- To help with any investigations or complaints
- To provide you with relevant information or Service(s) that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions, where you have consented to be contacted
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that store cookies.
Sharing of Information
Restless bee provides your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the personal information that we share with them for the purpose of provision of their services to us in order to help us run our business. These third parties include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, payment providers. We may also share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify you. Should you require more details on third parties we work with or have any questions around it, please click here to know more about the third parties we work with.
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Restless bee, our customers and users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell a Restless bee website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
There are several places within the Site and our App that allow you to post comments or submit Service Data for others to see. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want others to know about you. Please consider carefully what information you disclose in your profile page. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. To remove Service Data, you have shared on the Site or our App, you may use the same features (available on the Site) to do so. In case you have any query regarding removal and or deletion of such contact you can write to us at email@example.com
Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
Your Personal Data and files are stored on Restless Bee’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located in United states, and the companies we hire to help us run our business may be located in different countries around the world.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Security of your information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. At the same time, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Restless bee cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Advertising and links to other sites
We might display interest-based advertising on both our sites and unaffiliated sites using information you make available to us when you interact with our site or Service(s). Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities including but not limited to usage of our Service(s) and visiting sites that contain Restless bee content or ads.
You may choose to enable or log in to our Service(s) via various online services like Google, including social networking services like Facebook, LinkedIn etcetera. Our services also may enable you to access social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google (collectively, “Social Network”) directly or indirectly through our Services.
What rights you have?
Right to be informed:
You are entitled to know whether we hold your personal information and the purpose your personal data is processed for. For more information regarding how long we retain your data please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access:
You are entitled to know the categories of your personal data being processed, the purposes of such processing, and the details of third parties to whom the data may have been disclosed.
Right to rectification:
You are entitled to correct / update your personal information available with us.
Right to erasure:
You are entitled to get your data erased from our databases. Please note that we might need to retain certain information about you for reasons including but not limited to legal, internal business and fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you are eligible to use and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
Right to data portability:
You have a right to object / restrict the processing of your data in some circumstances, including where the data is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the data), the data is no longer required in light of the purpose of processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out from being contacted again. For raising requests pertaining to the above-mentioned rights, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note some of the rights mentioned herein may not be available as we are designing the technical capabilities to comply with such requests; having said the above Restless bee will do its best to resolve your request to the best of its ability.
Privacy of Children
We recognize the importance of children’s safety and privacy. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. Restless bee is very sensitive to privacy issues regarding children. By visiting this Site or providing your personal information to one of our call-centre operators or live chat representatives or starting your free trial or signing up or logging in you are claiming yourself to be 18 years of age or above.
If you believe that any child under the age of 18 has posted any personal information anywhere on our website, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as you can to help us locate and delete the personal information.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child or any other child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, he or she should write to us at email@example.com
Questions/Changes to policy